Monday, July 25, 2016

Baby Mama

Baby Mama

9 MONTHS DOWN, WHAT??!?! (my comp told me I shouldn't make pregnancy references as to not give people the wrong impression but...)

I literally can´t explain how weird it is to think that half of my mission is already over and to be honest it makes me wanna cry a little bit (or a lot). Yesterday, our friend Gabriel opened his mission call and as I sat there in anticipation I remembered exactly how I felt when I was jumping around the front yard with my call in my hands and then crying as I read that I was called to serve in São Paulo Sul, and the spirit confirmed to me that that was exactly where I needed to go. After 9 months and a thousand tears and a million experiences, I can say from my own experience that this is not only exactly where I need to be, but it's where I want to be as well.

There is no other time or place in the universe where I could've met all of the amazing people that I have, or learned so much about myself and the gospel at the rate that I have here, or felt so much love. It's only possible on the mission. When we align our will with God's, we put ourselves not only on the fast track of life, but the fast track of eternity. I'm so so so grateful for the person that Heavenly Father is helping me to become and for the endless patience and help and love that He is not only willing but wants to offer us. I'm grateful for the Savior and the fact that he not only died for us but lived for us and lives for us still. I love you all so much and hope that you can make time to ask your Heavenly Father to help you feel a little of the love that he has for each of us individually.

Have a great week!!
Sister Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment