Monday, October 24, 2016

UM ANINHO!!! (First Birthday)

UM ANINHO!!!
(First Birthday)

 Well, I have about 0% capacity to accept or comprehend the fact that I've been in Brazil for A WHOLE YEAR. THAT´S 12 MONTHS, 365 DAYS that I've been out here on the grind. I've had so many incredible experiences during this sacred time. I've seen more miracles than I can count (both in my own life and in the lives of those around me), I've laughed, I've cried, and I've learned. I've grown into something and someone completely different than the 19 year old girl that left last October, almost sick from anxiety in the car on the way to the airport haha.

I'm so grateful for everything about my mission. I know that I'm where, when, and with whom I need to be, without a doubt. I can already see that for the rest of my life I'm going to be like Elder Holland and tell everyone how everything that I have and everything that I am, I can contribute to my mission. I hope that in these next 6 months I can become an even better, more humble, consecrated, loving, powerful, patient servant of the Lord; that I may find who He´s prepared for me and learn to trust in Him and have the faith necessary to always do His will, and that by doing so, His will may become my will and I can be the best instrument in His hands that I am capable of being.

Love you all lots and hope you have a wonderful week :)

-Sister Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment