Monday, October 3, 2016

#LDSconf

#LDSconf

OKAY BUT HOW ABOUT THAT CONFERENCE THOUGH?!?!

I know I've said it a million times but I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!
There´s no greater or more concentrated way for us to receive direct, personal revelation from a loving Heavenly Father than by listening to His servants acting as His mouthpieces sharing inspired messages and good tidings of great joy!!

Sister Newell and I went into Conference battle ready with notebooks, snacks, and 5 questions that we wanted answers to. We took notes and were uplifted and edified and learned so much about the importance and necessity and blessing of constant sincere repentance, about how we are not agents of change but agents of love, and it's our job to love not just our neighbors but every son and daughter of God, and about how "All the Lord expects of us is to try, but we have to REALLY try!".

In the midst off all these wonderful messages, Sister Newell was like, "Hey it's just the first day and I've already had all of my questions answered!" and I was like, "Wuuutttt, how???" but as I've studied the notes that I took and thought more about the words that I heard, little by little, the spirit has brought to my mind all of the answers and counsel that I had been seeking.

I'm so grateful to have had yet another personal, humbling experience to show me that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me completely and perfectly and wants to answer my questions and doubts and worries. Literally all we have to do is ask!! He's ready and waiting to open the door, we just have to knock!! I'd like to invite each of you to study and ponder over and over again the words of the prophet and apostles, I know that as you do so in faith and prayer, your hearts and minds will be opened and you too will receive the personal revelation that you stand in need of, I testify of that.

Love you all and hope you have a rad week!!

-Sister Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment